The start to the 2017-18 school year is around the corner! Just a reminder; your tuition payment is due today. Click here to make your payment. On Thursday at noon, you will be able to log in to Powerschool to see your 3rd-8th grade child’s teachers. Parents of PreK-2nd grade students will receive an email from their child’s teacher on Thursday.
To login to Powerschool:
Go to https://archchicago.powerschool.com/public
Enter the username and password you used last year. (If you are new to St. John Fisher, please email@example.com for help logging on).
After you find out your child’s teacher, you may be Interested in becoming a room parent. If so, please email Gina Murphy at Murphy8116@yahoo.com with your child’s name, your name, and your child’s teacher’s name.
Pre-ordered book supply kits will be available for pick up on Thursday evening from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. in Kane Hall. Mega bracelets for Fisher Fest and grand prize raffle tickets will also be available that evening.
The deadline for gym uniform orders is 10 p.m. tonight. Click here to learn more and order.
Lunch orders are not due until next week.
You are surely busy shopping for last minute uniforms and supplies. Please help your child out by removing all packaging from school supplies, labeling your child’s supplies and belongings with their name, and putting the small items in your child’s pencil case. This will save much time on the first day of school, especially for our younger students.
Please be sure your child brings the completed math homework packet and summer reading forms to school on Monday, August 21st. Click here for the packets.
Wondering where your child should go on the first day of school? Our teachers and staff will be around to help you out, but below are the locations.
- Full Day Preschool, Rooms 107, 109 Under the bridge, west side door
- Part-Time Preschool Classes: Fine Arts Building, east side door, downstairs
- Kindergarten: Fairfield side, south door across from convent
- 1st Grade: Fairfield entrance, just north of main church doors
- 2nd Grade (Room 112): Corner of courtyard off of Washtenaw driveway
- 2nd Grade (Room 216): Under the bridge, east side door
- 2nd Grade (Room 117), 5th, 6th:Library entrance doors off of 102nd Street
- 3rdand 4th Grades: Line up in rectory driveway, enter with teacher under the bridge, east side door
- 7thand 8th Grades: Main office doors, 10200 S. Washtenaw
Monday, August 21st is a half day with dismissal at 11:30 a.m. Full days begin on Tuesday. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone next week!