What do you know about the MANNA PROGRAM?
HOW IT WORKS:
We sell gift certificates for hundreds of retail establishments every week. Our school families, friends and parishioners buy these certificates from us . There is a percentage associated with each of these stores. That percentage is split 60/40. 40% comes back to school, and the larger share, 60% goes to you in a tuition credit. When your children graduate, you can continue to use manna, support St. John Fisher, and apply your credit to your child’s high school or even university.
This program grossed over $82,000 for our families last year, and over $55,000 to our school. And this was done with only 307 participating families, many of whom have children who already graduated. Can you imagine what could be raised if every non-participating family starting using manna, and everyone already using manna used it better?
WHEN AND WHERE CAN I BUY MANNA?
In the church foyer after the 4 p.m. Saturday mass and the 10 a.m. Sunday mass
In the convent on Monday morning and Thursday morning, from 8-9:30 a.m., Friday afternoon from 1-2 p.m., and Wednesday night from 7-8 p.m.
HOW MUCH CAN I EXPECT TO GET BACK?
That’s entirely up to you, and your dedication to the program. One young couple participated in our program for years before their first child entered our school. The child’s grandparents also participate, and the result was the first child starting school with a $3400 credit! This year, two families are carrying credits over $4,000, and four other families earned credits for this year alone ranging from $900 to $1,300.
ADVICE ON GETTING A LARGE CREDIT:
- Use manna for groceries at Jewel, County Fair, Meijer, or Mariano's
- Use Manna for gas at Speedway, Shell or Kean
- Use Manna for any of our neighborhood restaurants including Fox’s, Franconello’s, Beverly Bakery, Chi Tung, Buona Beef, Calabria and many others.
- Buy Amazon manna and apply the gift cards to your account for you online shopping.
- Have some manna available for gifts at Gap, Old Navy, Marshall’s, Carson’s, Macy’s, Dicks’s and Toys R Us to name a few. Start now for Christmas gifts!
- Planning some home repairs or improvements? Ace Hardware, Menard’s and Home Depot manna is available.
- Have manna available for your morning coffee at Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks.
- Fill prescriptions at CVS or Walgreens and pay for them with manna.
- Click here for a printable manna form, and stop by at any of the times above to get started!