FSA Special Lunch
The Family School Association (FSA) is excited to once again sponsor a monthly special lunch for our students. We have partnered with some great local restaurants, so please mark your calendars for the 1st Wednesday of each month:
October 4th – Barraco’s
November 1st – Calabria
December 6th – Pappys
January 10th – Pop’s
Click here to order special lunch. Orders must be submitted by Monday, September 18th. Please note, late orders cannot be accepted, and a separate form is needed for each child. Also, if your child has food allergies or dietary restrictions, please explain on the google form.
Once you have completed a separate order for each of your children, you will need to visit the Online Payments link on the school’s website to submit your payment electronically. Be sure to select FSA Special Lunch under Payment Options.
We need your help with special lunch every month!!
On Special Lunch days, we would appreciate your help with setup, distributing lunches, and clean up during the 3 lunch periods between 9:45 AM – 12:00 PM. Little ones are welcome too! The kids LOVE to see their parent(s) and little siblings, so please come by for as long as you can. Thank you!
With Fisherfest setting up today, PLEASE DO NOT BACK UP on Washtenaw between 102nd and 103rd, it is still one way southbound (toward 103rd St.), and you can, if you decide to take it, exit to Talman from the alley. Lots of little ones playing at both ends of the alley, and walking around school SO PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY.
Five fun Facts:
1. Two days left to buy MegaBracelets, after school today 2:30-3:30pm & 5-8 pm Wed. ($45 cash or check only, unlimited rides all fest!)
2. Only 900 raffle tickets are sold so buy your raffle ticket now ($100 each) ONLINE , at FisherFest, after Mass, or at MegaBracelet Sales for a chance at the 6 prizes including the $25,000 Grand Prize! It is our main St John Fisher Parish fundraiser.
3. This year, the Kids Games on Washtenaw include a bounce house and obstacle course for kids under 42" on Thurs. Evening and Saturday/Sunday between 1-4 PM. We need adult volunteers to supervise, esp. Thurs. 8-9 pm. Email email@example.com to help out.
4. Fisherfest Commitee preps the food vendor areas each morning. We need your help to do so. Sign Up Here! (Can also volunteer to sell raffle tickets there).
5. We had a last minute addition to our band schedule, The Ron Burgundys who claim to play "Yacht Rock" will entertain us Sunday, 5 PM- close, along the rest of our great line up!
Don't miss out on the fun! All you ever wanted to know at our website: www.Fisherfest.com
Can't wait to see you on Sr. Jean's favorite ride the Tilt-a-whirl or maybe on the newScooter on Thursday!
The Fisher Fest Committee