HOW IT WORKS:
- You buy gift certificates and shop with them. Hundreds of retail establishments available.
- The store gives a percentage of the card value to SJF (2-14%).
- You get 60% of the store rebate credited to your tuition at SJF, high school or college.
- SJF gets 40% of the store rebate towards meeting operational costs.
How Do I Get Started?
For traditional Manna “Cash and Carry Program”, simply stop in to buy and you will be supporting our Local Businesses! Win-Win!
- Complete Manna Program Sign Up Sheet and submit during Manna Hours.
- Print Out Order Form to Purchase Local Gift Certificates. Manna Form. Stop in to buy.
To purchase reloadable gift cards or Ecertificates WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME:
- Register on Shopscipt.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for SJF Enrollment Number.
- Submit order.
- You will receive ecertificates often within minutes and for some within 24 hours. Note to use Manna by phone feature you must register with Presto Pay (Optional). See detailed instructions below.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
What is Our Goal?
- Manna is our #1 School Fundraiser. Tuition alone does not cover the school’s expenses. SJF proceeds from Manna help to make up the difference between operating costs and tuition. Participation is necessary and appreciated to balance school budget and maintain competitive tuition rates.
- We need to increase participation especially for school families to enable SJF to be accessible & affordable to all families, for generations to come. Given that, it is a mandatory program starting in the 2020/2021 School Year. The school fundraising requirement per family is to raise $300 FOR THE SCHOOL through manna sales. Meeting this requirement would result in about a $450 tuition credit for you each year.
- Each family doing their part and meeting their requirement will raise $100,000 annually for the school and will directly benefit the students of SJF.
WHEN AND WHERE CAN I BUY MANNA?
- During school closing, we are accepting manna forms in the Rectory by 9 AM Tuesdays for Curbside Pick-up in front of the Convent (Fairfield Side) between 12-2 PM.
- Normal hours for Manna Sales at the Convent include: Monday 8-9:30, Wednesday 6-7:30 PM, Thursday 8-9:30AM, Friday 1-2:30 PM (School year only), Sunday 11-12 PM.
HOW MUCH CAN I EXPECT TO GET BACK?
That’s entirely up to you, and your dedication to the program. A few examples of success: some couples participated in our program for years before their first child enters school. Grandparents, Aunts Uncles can also participate and it ADDS up FAST. For one family that dedication resulted in starting school with a tuition credit of $3400. Some families carry over credits to save for high school and college. Typical credit earned each year for strong participants range from $900-$1300 in individual credit per year.